The Department of Economic Research and Determination of the Road Work Cost carries out economic research, the formation of the main principles and rules for determining the cost of road works in the road economy.
The main areas of activity of the Department are the following:
- Development of departmental regulations, guidelines, recommendations on pricing in the road sector;
- Development and expertise of estimate documentation for all types of road works;
- Calculation of lifetime, averaged indicators of the cost of road machines and mechanisms operation, as well as aggregated estimate prices and standards;
- Providing information and consulting services and compilation of cost estimates for the materials preparation;
- Organization and performing regional (local) seminars on the most relevance issues of estimate pricing;
- Organization of the centralized monitoring of prices;
- Implementation of the software for determining the cost of road works and the electronic library of regulations.
If you have any questions on economic research, please contact the Head of the Department Yuliia Bibyk, tel./fax 044-201-08-47, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.