The Department of Ecology and Subgrade carries out scientific developments in the following areas:
- inventorization of pollutant emissions at the enterprise;
- development of documents which justify emission volume for obtaining permits for emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere by stationary sources
- development and approval of drafts for the establishment (reduction) of the sanitary protection zone (SPZ)
- development of the section of the draft "Environmental Impact Assessment"
- Development of "Environmental Impact Assessment"
- implementation of the use of coal waste during the arrangement of subgrade and road pavement
If you have any questions on the environment in the highway area, please contact the Head of the Department - Nataliia Kharytonova, +38 044 206 98 98, e-mail: email@example.com