“DerzhdorNDI” SE specialists developed the first edition of the draft DSTU XXXX: 20XX “Traffic Safety. Route Orientation on Roads"
In the developed edition of the draft DSTU the following is covered:
- the main requirements for the system of route orientation on roads are introduced;
- continuous provision of information for drivers and passengers throughout the full distance of the route in travel direction to the selected object is provided;
- a unified approach to the selection of final and intermediate objects of route orientation in the road network is provided;
- a unified format for providing the information on individually designed signs installed over the entire length of the route is agreed;
- graphic materials regarding the design of the developed schemes of route orientation are provided.
This draft DSTU has been developed for the first time.
The final result of the DSTU use is the following:
- improving the level of traffic safety on the roads;
- improving the route orientation of road users ;
- elimination of regional differences in the layout of road signs of individual design;
- improving the regulatory base of traffic safety.
For acquaintance with the document use the link.