The first edition of the draft DSTU XXXX: 202X “Roads. Run-off water treatment” project is developed by “DerzhdorNDI” SE specialists.
This DSTU will determine the main technical requirements for the arrangement of facilities for ru-off water treatment from the road surface during development of project documentation for performing of construction works.
The arrangement of such treatment facilities is intended to enhance the environmental protection. This will be done by elimination of roadside territory pollution by run-off water during the road operation.
In the DSTU various schemes of run-off rainwater collecting considered, the rainwater removal from the roads and further treatment to the required degree.
The choice of rainwater run-off scheme depends on:
- volume of rainwater run-off;
- hydrological, geological, climatic conditions;
- biological characteristics of the roadside territory;
- road geometric parameters.
The type of run-off rainwater treatment depends on:
- run-off qualitative and quantitative characteristics;
- purification required degree;
- requirements for limit concentrations of pollutants in treated run-offs.
The final result of DSTU application will be the following:
- improving the environmental situation on the roadside territory;
- regulatory base improving;
- expanding of technical solutions tools for the design organizations.
Currently we are waiting for the comments and suggestions to the first edition of this DSTU.
To review the document and learn how to comment you can here.