“UKRAINE 30. INFRASTRUCTURE” FORUM
Today, Artem Bezugly, Director of “DerzhdorNDI” SE was the speaker at “Ukraine 30. Infrastructure”All-Ukrainian Forum within the frameworks of “Road Industry Reforms" special session.
During the presentation, the Head of the Institute outlined the following key innovations in the road industry:
- transition to mid-term planning - launching of the Bridge Reconstruction Program and the Cement Concrete Road Construction Program within the frameworks of “Big Construction”;
- regulatory base updating considering the EU requirements;
- improving the quality of designing by considering projects for current mid-term repairing on the section V;
- introduction of unified rules for all market participants due to the tender methodology;
- improving the quality control of works through the involvement of external technical supervision;
- distancing from the post-Soviet pricing due to introduction of the fixed contract price at consolidated cost indicators;
In the short term, it is important to focus on the implementation of the pricing system reform and the tender methodology updating, considering practice that has already been well-established. Also it should be focused on the improving of skills of industry specialists by powerful training centers establishing.
Video of the session is available by the link- https://youtu.be/y1AFIM2nVrw?t=6037