CATALOGUE OF MODERN MATERIALS
“DerzhdorNDI” SE specialists have developed “Modern materials for construction, repairing and maintenance of roads” Catalogue.
This Catalogue contains information about modern materials and additives that provide the following during road works performing:
- improvement of road pavement quality and durability,
- improvement of subgrade properties,
- improvement of arrangement of the roads,
- material and technical resources saving.
The Catalogue presents a wide range of the following modern materials:
- additives used for the production of modified bitumen and asphalt mixtures;
- emulsifiers for paving bitumen emulsions;
- additives to cement-concrete mixtures;
- materials for freshly laid concrete care;
- additives for soils reinforcement and stabilization;
- geosynthetic materials;
- materials for sealing of joints and cracks in the road pavement;
- deicing materials;
- paints for horizontal road marking;
- cold application plastics;
- retroreflective microglass beads.
The Catalogue is intended for use by road organizations specialists to facilitate the searching and selection of additives and materials that are the most effective for the specific technical and transportation and operational conditions of the road maintenance.
!!! The Catalogue can be obtained after its approval by Ukravtodor and submission of all needed documents to the Fund which will be notified later.
We announce that “DerzhdorNDI” SE is actively working for the use of “Innovations in the Road Industry” digital web portal instead of this Catalogue.
With the help of “Innovations in the Road Industry” digital web portal the following will be possible:
- determine the most prospective areas for the introduction of new materials and modern technologies in the road industry;
- promptly inform users of road market about new materials and technologies;
- get more information about the results of use / introduction of new materials and technologies;
- analyze the results of pilot implementation of new materials and technologies;
- store and accumulate the data about use of new materials and technologies in the industry as a whole;
- promote the accelerated implementation of new technologies and materials.