Roundtable “Work Quality Control”
This is to inform you that on September 17, 2019 at 10:00 o’clock in the assembly hall of our Institute (office 1507, 57 Peremohy Ave.), a Roundtable will be held on topic "DEVELOPMENT OF NEW APPROACHES TO QUALITY ASSESSMENT AND CONTROL OF ROAD WORKS"
The following issues will be discussed at the meeting:
1. DBN V.2.3-4: 2015 “Highways. Part I. Designing. Part II. Construction ”- changes were made and there is a need to develop new ones;
2. Establishment of requirements for quality of materials in national regulations;
3. New approaches for acceptance control;
4. Amendments to regulations on technical supervision and superadditive responsibility for its non-performance;
5. Regulation of the normative base on the activity of engineer - consultant during the quality control of road works;
6. Public control as a guarantee of transparent quality control of works.
For logistic purposes, please pre-register by the form:
For further clarification please contact the Deputy Chairman of the Technical Committee for Standardization 307 "Highways and Transport Facilities" - Ivan Kopynets, phone number: +38 044 201 08 45, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org