We invite you to take part in “Independent technical supervision - road works quality guarantee”-round table organized by Ukravtodor together with “DerzhdorNDI” SE, CoST Ukraine initiative, Guild of Technical Supervision Engineers and Public Council of Ukravtodor.
The event will be held in order to highlight the current state and prospects of development of the market for the provision of independent technical supervision of construction and repairing of roads services, as well as problematic issues of engineering services.
We invite representatives of public authorities, Road Services in the regions, regional state administrations, the Guild of Technical Supervision Engineers, foreign and domestic engineering companies, contractors, as well as other enterprises and institutions to participate in the event.
Start of work - June 25, 2020, at 10:00 in Zoom Video Communications format. The code and password for access to the online session will be sent to the E-mail of registered participants for a half an hour before the start.
The following is indicative list of the issues to be considered at the event:
- - the need to separate technical supervision from the customer's service in the road industry;
- - regulatory and methodological support of road works quality control;
- - topical issues of technical supervision in construction;
- - features of training of technical supervision engineers of the road sector;
- - results of monitoring of procurement procedures of independent technical supervision on the roads of state importance;
- - public council as the tool of public control in the road industry;
- - experience of the procurements of independent technical supervision during performing of works on the roads of local importance;
- - features of determination of the costs of independent technical supervision services;
- - world experience of construction works supervision on infrastructure facilities.
Participation in the round table is free.
Registration of participants is mandatory and will be available by the link till 24.06.2020.
Additional information you can get by phones: