METHODS OF DATA COLLECTING AND PROCESSING REGARDING INTENSITY OF TRAFFIC FLOWS
We invite you to take part in “Methods of data collecting and processing regarding intensity of traffic flows” webinar, organized by “DerzhdorNDI” SE together with “A + C Ukraine” LLC that will be held on December 16, 2020 at 10:00 in Zoom Video Communications format.
We plan to hold the webinar in two-block format:
1. Presentation from “GoodVision” company and transport modeling experts of “A + C Ukraine” LLC;
2. Q/A discussion with the audience.
Indicative list of the following issues to be considered at the event:
• Simplification of consideration of traffic intensity during planning and design of transport situations;
• Usage of automated computer calculation of data regarding intensity of traffic flows, processing and their application;
• Opportunities and prospects for innovative GoodVision technologies introduction in Ukraine, interaction with PTV Vissim micro modeling software complex.
We invite stakeholders of road services in the regions, subsidiaries of JSC “SJSC “Roads of Ukraine”, regional state administrations, design, research, contracting and private organizations.
Registration of participants required and will be available by the link.
The code and password for access to the online meeting will be sent to the E-mail of registered participants half an hour before start of the event.
Participation in the webinar is free.
For additional information please call:
+38 (050) 443-07-53,
+38 (097) 708-55-67.