INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF PTV USERS IN UKRAINE
«DershdorNDI» SE specialists visited the International conference of PTV users in Ukraine.
The purpose of this meeting was organizing of joint discussion of professionals in the area of transport planning, modeling and logistics.
The conference was attended by leading PTV GROUP and A + S Consult experts, who highlighted the main advantages of intelligent software for transport system of future, as well as representatives of ministries, state administrations who shared the experience of their work.
Also representatives of the companies talked about best international practices for the introduction of innovative technologies - smart-infrastructure and smart-mobility, intelligent transport systems, as well as projects executed by using of PTV software in Ukraine
Such measures contribute to the training of new users and further stimulation of the professionals that work in this direction.
The main topics that were highlighted at the conference are following:
• Modeling of traffics at PTV Vissim - Siegfried Ryuprecht (Germany)
• The role and practical application of Kyiv transport model for city strategic development- Alexander Yastrubenko (Ukraine)
• New features of PTV Visum and PTV Vissim software - Sven Beller (Germany)
• Analysis of urban transport and urban mobility in real time using ITC - Daniel Wolf (Germany)
• PTV Visum software features - Maxim Dorosh (Germany)
• PTV Vissim and PTV Viswalk software features - Vitaliy Boyko (Ukraine)
• Transport simulation - efficient transport infrastructure planning tool - Roman Zubachyk (Ukraine)
• Routing of public transport on the basis of city transport model – Petro Gorbachev (Ukraine)
• Application of PTV software products in the educational process - Mykola Zhuk (Ukraine)