"TRANSBALTICA-2019"- INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
This is to inform you that "TransBaltic - 2019" International Scientific and Practical Conference was held at Gediminas Technical University (Vilnius, Lithuania) was held on May 2-3, 2019 which is a traditional event of Transport Engineering Faculty that takes place one time every 2 years.
One of the main tasks of this conference is to create favorable conditions for researches execution by scientists, to develop and search ways for solving problems in the transport industry in following directions:
• road - transport machinery;
• railway transport engineering;
• transport - technological equipment engineering;
• transport and logistics management;
• simulation of safety systems;
• environmental friendly transport;
• traffic safety;
• progressive transport systems and services;
• globalization of transport and internationalization of transport policies and strategies.
The conference was attended by scientists from Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary, Finland, Belarus, Estonia, Russia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Great Britain and other countries.
From "DerzhdorNDI" SE in the work of scientific committee of the international conference participated Artem Bezuglyi, PhD, Director of "DerzhdorNDI", State Enterprise, as well as Kateryna Krayushkina, PhD, Head of modern technologies of road works sector of the normative-technological support of road works department of "DerzhdorNDI"State Enterprise with the report "Application of new materials during rehabilitation of road structures using cold recycling technology".