“Current issues of bridge management and ways to improve it” - P.M. Koval First International Scientific and Practical Conference organized by Ukravtodor together with “DerzhdorNDI” SE started its work in Zaporizhzhia today.
The event is attended personally and distantly by more than 200 specialists in bridge industry: representatives of road services in the regions, regional state administrations, local road services, contractors, designing and expert organizations. The conference is named in honor of true legend of bridge science – Petro Mykolaiovych Koval, who unfortunately passed away on May 5, 2020.
Details of P.M. Koval life and work – by the link
During 3 days of the event we will consider a wide range of issues among which are the following:
• Current issues of regulatory and legal support and technical regulation of the bridge economy.
• Designing of bridges, pipes and other transport structures.
• Inspection and testing of transport facilities.
• Modern technologies for repairing and construction of transport facilities.
• The latest materials for waterproofing, rehabilitation and repairing of road bridges.
As part of the conference, we are planning a production tour on the highway across the Dnipro River in Zaporizhzhia.