SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL COUNCIL
“DerzhdorNDI” SE Scientific and Technical Council was held today where leading scientists of the National Transport University and Kharkiv National Road University presented the research work results that will contribute the quality recovery of roads in Ukraine.
Colleagues from NTU presented harmonized with European types of drainage systems and optimal climatic zones, taking into account the following:
- draining intensity of drainage structures from different aggregates;
- vibration impact from the vehicles traffic.
These and other requirements for the design and installation of surface drainage structures on the highways were presented in the following documents:
- DSTU draft and manual;
- Album of standard design solutions for ensuring the stability of subgrade.
The obtained results will ensure the reliability and stability of the roads subgrade, taking into account the European requirements for the design of drainage structures.
Kharkiv National Road University scientists presented the results of researches on the use of road cement concrete with organic and mineral complexes and developed proposals for arrangement of cast asphalt concrete, which provides the following:
• requirements for organic and mineral complexes;
• recommendations regarding technology of preparing of cement-concrete mixtures, features of their laying and compaction;
• quality evaluation systems, composition and technology of cast asphalt concrete.
The results of researches take into account the current traffic intensity and increased loadings on the roads and offer more profitable option of preparing and arrangement as the asphalt concrete also the cement concrete with improved strength values.
All the presented research works were unanimously approved by “DerzhdorNDI” SE Scientific and Technical Council members, their results will contribute the recovery of roads of Ukraine within “Big Construction” National Road Reconstruction Program.