INNOVATIONS IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION
We continue to inform the road industry specialists about new materials and technologies in road construction, which were demonstrated on December 23, 2020 during “Implementation of innovations in road construction” scientific and practical workshop. Today we are addressing on the technology of weighing in motion on transport facilities (iBridge - WIM).
Such systems can work as in operational also in cumulative mode - to perform the function of monitoring of compliance with weight standards or to calculate the model of degradation of the transport structure.
The adventures are following:
- it is impossible to avoid the weighing process;
- no direct contact with the wheels of vehicles;
- longer operational term of sensors;
- no dependence of results from the state of pavement;
- repairability of the road pavement.
More information about the technology you can find in the report of Larysa V. Stoliarova , Director of “Lakket” LLC - https://youtu.be/5IyqNTXXXqQ