Dear colleagues, inform you that registration for the All-Ukrainian online marathon "State and prospects of development of the construction industry 2020" is open!
The Public Council at the Ministry of Regional Development, DerzhdorNDI SE and partners invite all stakeholders to take part in the All-Ukrainian online marathon "State and prospects of development of the construction industry 2020" which will be held 15-19, 23 and 30 of June 2020 by video conference.
The main purpose of the marathon is to discuss the current situation and make recommendations on ways of development of the construction industry in Ukraine.
The mission of the event is educational activities that can help all stakeholders to obtain useful information on the current state of operation and prospects of the development of the construction industry in Ukraine.
Expert and analytical disclosure of the principles of state policy on construction and urban planning, analysis of the practice of priority regional development projects implementation and prospects for the implementation of the National Program "Big Construction", the benefits of WIM-technologies implementation and changes in the regulation system of urban planning activities, - this and other issues will be discussed during the largest event of 2020 in the construction industry.
Among the speakers of the video conference are People's Deputies of Ukraine, representatives of authorities of state and local governments, well-known Ukrainian and international experts in the field of urban planning, architecture, construction and public administration.
The following sessions will be held during the marathon:
- state policy in the field of construction and architecture;
- National program "Big Construction". Road construction in Ukraine in 2020;
- pricing in construction, examination of construction projects;
- electronic systems in the field of construction, WIM-technologies in construction;
- architectural and construction control and supervision, permitting procedures in construction, features of licensing;
- self-regulation in the field of urban planning;
- technical regulation in construction, etc.
Detailed information, agenda, speakers, as well as the registration form by the link.