UPDATING OF CONSTRUCTION NORMS
Amendment No. 2 DBN B.2.3-4: 2015 “Roads. Part I. Designing. Part II. Construction" published in Unified State Electronic System in construction.
Therefore, considering the order of Ministry of Development of Communities and Territories of Ukraine No. 258 dated 22.10.2021, the updated state construction norms will come into force on March 1, 2022.
The new amendments to the state construction norms focus on the best world experience, which is collected on the basis of based on the scientific researches results of our experts.
In particular, the document involves a number of innovations among which are following:
• Restriction of allocated left turns with a traffic intensity of more than 20 thousand cars / day;
• Stationary electric lighting on M-roads of the I category with intensity over 30 thousand vehicles / day;
• Overground pedestrian crossings through the roads of I-II category;
• Cancelling of pavement service life dependence of traffic intensity;
• Updating the requirements regarding the establishing of minimal thicknesses of layers of non-rigid pavement;
• Requirements for planning and designing of cycling infrastructure, as well as ensuring the accessibility of low mobility groups of people.