Dear users of “Construction Technologies: ESTIMATE 8” Software complex!
A new version of “Construction Technologies: ESTIMATE 8” software issued July 28, 2020.
You can download the update here.
1. Implemented printed forms of commercial estimates:
• commercial estimate calculation ;
• commercial local estimate ;
• commercial contract price;
• act of acceptance (commercial form).
Commercial estimates are the simplified forms of documents in which all expenses according to the chapters of the consolidated estimate calculation are accrued in each item, and the estimates summarized (Total, VAT, Total incl. VAT) and deciphered the customer's supplies and refunds.
2. When printing commercial estimates, you can optionally select enable or disable the deciphering of resources in the items of the estimate, see Fig. 1.
Fig. 1. Setting up options for printing a commercial estimate
3. In the "Print settings" window the "Save" button is added (see Fig. 1). When you click this button, the program saves the print settings of the selected document by default. In this case, the following settings are saved by default for the selected document: print options on the “Print Options” tab (see Fig. 1.), page parameters, signatures, except positions and full names. For new documents (estimates, contract prices and acts of acceptance) the saved printing parameters will be set by the default program when selecting this form of printed document.
4. For calculation of the commercial estimates in “Other costs” window added following costs:
- overhead and administrative costs (percentage of BIS or payroll fund);
- estimated profit (percentage of cost, not charged to the cost of supply resources of the customer).
5. Implemented contractual discount, the amount of which you can specify in "Other costs" window
(see Fig. 2.)
Fig. 2. Setting the percentage of the contractual discount
6. In “Settings of the estimate documentation” window on “Calculation of general production costs (GPC)” tab the option for disable of GPC calculation and expenses for payment of temporary incapacity according to DSTU methods is added. When disabling this option GPC and the cost of paying for temporary disability are not accrued in the estimates, (see Fig. 3.)
Fig. 3. Options for disabling the GPC calculation and the cost of paying for temporary disability according to DSTU method
7. In the collections intended for the user the possibility to set the works costs is realized. For this click “Add” button in “Estimated prices” tab (see Fig. 4) and in the window enter the cost per unit of price, filling in the appropriate fields: salary, EMM cost, cost of materials, labor intensity, etc.
Fig. 4. Display the cost of works in the collections intended for users
8. You can specify multiple values for a single user norm, and when you add a norm from a customer collection to a local estimate, you can specify what value you want to apply to this norm.
9. The collections intended for users have improved interface for adding resources to user norm content. To add resources to the user norm, go to the "Resources" tab and click "Add", Fig. 5. In the window, select the required resources (confirm the resource selection by double-clicking) and click "Apply"button.
Fig. 5. Adding a resource to the user norm
WARNING! When adding a user norm to the local estimate, if the cost is set for this norm (see item 6) and the composition of resources, the cost of resources will be added by the software to the cost of the user norm. Thus, in collections attended for users you can specify the cost of works and specify in the resource part of these works the main pricing resources.
10. Implemented storage (recovery) of information about suppliers when saving the user collections in the archive.
11. When printing resource information added the ability to include (exclude) optionally the conclusion of the results by sections. You can set the appropriate option in the resource statement print settings window.
12. When printing the resource statement, the option “Final cost of energy” is set by the default for new documents. You can disable this option in the print settings window.
13. Implemented printing of the local estimate on the rights of the contract price according to the form No.1, fig. 6
Fig. 6 Printing a local estimate on the rights of the contract price
13. When printing “Local estimate on the rights of the contract price” document by Form No.1 the total amount of labor costs of the contract price is displayed in the results.
14. When printing the act of acceptance of work performed (Form KB-2 in 10 line), the total salary in the construction machinery operation cost and overhead costs is displayed in the results.
15. Added “Hot key” Ctrl + F11 to call the batch print window.
16. In “Contractors” window the possibility to delete the organization is realized even if this organization was set as the customer, the contractor or the designer in the estimate documentation, contracts and acts of acceptance of performed works. The software displays the corresponding message.
17. In “Contractors” window on the “Contacts” tab the sorting by list columns is implemented: “Position”, “Name”, “Phone”, “E-mail”, “Note”. Additionally implemented “filter” on the list of contacts for quick search of needed information.
18. In “Prices and Tariffs” window the option for a group of selected resources to cancel VAT is implemented. In this case, you can specify the components of the estimated cost, which does not include VAT (selling price, transportation costs, procurement and warehouse costs). The “Not subject of VAT” command is available in “Prices and Tariffs” window after right button clicking.
19. Implemented replacement of the mechanism (leading lifting gear) on manual labor. The corresponding command is available in the local budget window on the “Resources” tab after right button clicking. To cancel the replacement of the mechanism on manual work on the “Amendments” tab, you need to delete the corresponding amendment.
20. Implemented saving in the archive (file of “ST-SMETA 8” format) individual local estimates or several estimates that are selected in “Project structure” window (menu “Tools” – “Save selected estimates”). You can restore saved estimates from the archive in “Constructions” or “Contracts” window.
21. The normative framework is supplemented by estimated norms:
Amendment No 1, 2 to SOU D.2.2-21685172-004: 2015 “Resource element estimate norms for construction works. Insulation, finishing and other works using materials of TM “Ceresit” and “Thomsit”. Order of Henkel Bautechnik (Ukraine) LLC No. 21 dated April 4, 2016 and No.60/1 dated June 12, 2017;
SOU D.2.2-03362123-001: 2017 “Resource element estimates for construction work. Device for covering of children's playgrounds and sports grounds and treadmills by rubber granulate and synthetic grass. The order of Kyivzelenbud put into effect December 27, 2017;
SOU D.2.4-100015885: 2007 “Resource element estimates for construction and repair and construction works. Roads. Road markings” Order of Kyivavtodor No.12 dated August 29, 2007;
SOU D.2.4-33973480-001: 2010 “Resource element estimates for repair and construction work. Landscaping. Roads and passages. Milling of asphalt concrete pavement”. Approved by Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of Ukraine letter No. 2 / 12-21 / 8058 dated 16.06.2010;
SOU D.2.2-41806731-001: 2018 “Resource element estimates for construction work. Trenchless replacement of pipelines by the method of static destruction”. Amendment 1 to SOU D.2.7-41806731-003: 2018 “Resource element estimates for the operation of construction machinery and equipment” MINI-T PipeBuster machine for trenchless pipeline replacement - maximum force 37t”. Order "VSS-System" No.1-0407 / 2018 dated 04.07.2018. Letter No. 44 dated 03.12.2019
Individual resource element estimate norms for mining works of “VostGok” SE.
22. Implemented “Ask questions to the developer” command which is available in “Help” menu. As a result of this command selecting, a browser will start on your computer, which will open the “Support” page of the official website of the developer (fig. 7.)
Fig. 7. "Support" page of the official site, where you can ask questions to the developer
On the “Support” page you can ask questions to the technical support service of the developer. The software will automatically fill the “Name”, “phone”, “E-mail”, “Organization” fields, see Fig. 7 (in order for the software to fill in these fields automatically, it is need to enter the relevant information in the “Settings” window on the “Personal account” tab, see Fig. 8). To open the “Settings” window, select the “Tools” – “Settings” menu.
Fig. 8. "Settings" window, "Personal account" tab
Enter a question in the “Ask your question” field. To attach a file, such as an archive of estimate documentation, click the “Select File” button, see Fig.7. To send a question to the technical support service of the developer, set “I am not a robot” option and click “Ask a question” button, fig. 7.
Your question will be automatically recorded in the database of the technical support service of the developer. Depending of the subject of the question (you can choose the subject of the question from the list, see Fig. 7), a curator of this application from technical support specialists or estimators will be appointed. In this case, you will receive a message by e-mail stating the name of the curator, his e-mail and work phone. You will receive a reply to your e-mail and will be able to discuss the needed details by phone. After completion of the application, you will be asked to evaluate the quality of work of the employee who helped you with the solution of your question. You will receive the appropriate evaluation form by e-mail. Your opinion is always important for us!