Updates for SC "Construction Technology: Cost estimate 8"
An update to the software complex for determining the cost of road works "Construction Technologies: Cost estimate 8" (version on 05/08/2019) has been released.
You can download the update here.
Version on 05/08/2019 includes the following:
1. In the personal cabinet (menu "Tools" - "Settings") the ability to specify the path to catalogue to save archives of cost estimate documents and reports was added.
2. In the window "Prices and tariffs" for the group of selected materials on the menu "Delivery of the customer" it is possible to specify the components of the cost, which should be attributed to the delivery of the customer (selling price, transportation costs, procurement and storage costs).
3. In the window “Local Budget Edition” and “Prices and Tariffs”, the “Resource Options” command is released which is available after right-clicked. By “Resource Options” command, the program displays a list of all "options" of the selected resource in the current cost estimate documentation. For example, when selecting the “Resource Options C147-1” command, the program will display all resources with the same cipher but with different names, units, masses, prices, transportation distances, cargo groups and other indicators. You can select the desired variant of the resource and replace it with the current one selected resource or the group of selected resources.
You can configure the display of information in the list of resource options. In this purpose, click on the "magic triangle" located in the head of the first column of the list, and check the boxes that you want to see in the list of resource options and uncheck the boxes that you want to hide.
4. In "Advanced Search" mode, you can specify the search area in the current cost estimate regulatory base: construction work, equipment installation, repair and construction work, as well as specify the search terms "Search in the current collection"
We would like to remind you that in the program "Cost estimate 8" you can specify the search in the required collection by specifying in the search line the code of this regulatory collection, for example, "Lining E13". At the same time, you can make a search query in your preferred language (Ukrainian or Russian), regardless of the language in which you prepare the cost estimate documentation
When drawing up a local cost estimate, you can select items from custom collections and add them to the cost estimate immediately without opening the window of custom cost estimate base. To do this, press F6 in the local cost estimate window. In the list of local cost estimate items, in the cipher box, enter part of the name of a custom norm or resource, such as "reinforcement" and press Enter. The program will display all custom norms and resources in the name of which the specified search query occurs. In the “Search Results” window, select the norm or resource you want. At the bottom of the window, select a price and click “Apply” to add this item to your local cost estimate.
6. In the window of creation and editing of the contract the ability to specify the contract price number in the field " ДЦ №" is added
7. In the “Contracts” window, the command “Create Cost Estimate Documentation” is available. As a result of the execution of this command, cost estimate documentation for the entire volume of work at the selected contract price or the Work Performance Certificate is created.
8. When download the cost estimate documentation, the contract price and the Work Performance certificate from the file format "Cost estimate 8" and " Cost estimate 7" in the construction and in the contract price, information about the customer, general contractor, contractor and designer is automatically filled.
9. You can download contract prices in the “Construction” window. In this case the contract price can be downloaded from the archive into the current construction or you can create a new construction.
10. The possibility of transferring the user regulatory base from the software «Cost estimate 7» to «Cost estimate 8» is available. In the “Cost estimate 7” program, open the user database and select the menu command "Tools" - "Save to archive". In the archive settings, select the "All custom norms" option, and at the bottom of the window, check the price catalogue that you want to add to the archive. Specify the path to the archive file and click OK.
In the “Cost estimate 8” software, click the menu item “Custom norms” – “Select”. In the window of the custom base selection, click the “Backup copy” icon and select the “Restore” menu
Specify the path to the file that contains the archive of the user norms of the software "Cost estimate 7" (file extension * .cln) and click the "Open" button. Depending on the contents of the archive, the software "Cost estimate 8" will create bases of the type: "Materials", "Equipment", "Machines", "Works", "Standard fragments" and load into them the custom cost estimate norms of the corresponding type
11. In the “Cost Estimate Documentation Settings” window on the “Cost Estimate Documents” tab, you can specify the consolidated cost estimate number, number and date of the approval document and select the name of the approval organization from the counterparty database
12. To print the Work Performance Certificate, the calculations for the Work Performance Certificate and the resource list "with open date" in the "Print options" box, disable the option "Print date of Work Performance Certificate"
13. The software regulatory base is supplemented by:
Current market prices for building materials and equipment as of 2nd quarter of 2019.
SOU D.2.4-40090765-001: 2019 Resource element estimate norms for repair and construction work. Highways. Approved by TC 311 (letter dated January 28, 2019 No. 215), order SLAVDORSTROI LLC. Search image for SD1.
SOU D.2.4-41535573-001: 2017 Resource element estimate norms for repair and construction work. Repair of asphalt concrete pavement with the use of infrared heating technologies. Order of “Glick Engineering” LLC dated 29.12.2017 № 29_12. Search image GL1.
SOU D.2.4-40159308-004: 2019 Grounding of the subgrade during the arrangement of horizontal road marking with plastic hot application. Order of "Track Line" LLC dated 05/20/2019 # 2005_1. Search image LA4.
SOU D.2.4-03359182-001: 2016, Amendment № 3. Resource element estimate norms for repair and construction work. Maintenance and repair of objects of the street-road network of settlements.
SOU D.2.2-03359182-003: 2019 Sealing of joints of pavements with bitumen tape. Order of KP "SHLIAKHREMBUD" dated May 18, 2019, No. 136-a. Search image ШР1-ШР3.
14. Improved function of comparing the Work Performance Certificate with contract price. Specifically, only those resources of Work Performance Certificate that show a deviation from the contract price are displayed on the “Resource Deviation” tab.
15. The “Project Comparison” function was added that enables to compare cost estimate documentation, contract prices, and Work Performance Certificate. To add a document to a comparison in the “Construction” or “Contracts” window, select the required document, right-click and select “Add to Compare” menu. To open a list of documents added to the comparison, select the “Tools” menu – “Compare Documents”. In the “Comparison” window, in the leftmost column of the list, check the documents you want to compare. The provisional result of comparing cost estimate documentations by the components of the cost estimate is displayed at the bottom of the window. You can add as many cost estimate documents as you like. To get a detailed report on comparing cost estimates, select two documents from the list and click the “Detailed Compare” icon.
The result of a detailed comparison of the cost estimate documents is displayed by the software on a separate tab
The “Summary Indicators” tab displays a detailed comparison of projects in the context of a consolidated cost estimate. The “Work volume” tab shows a comparison of the volume of works, and the “Resources” tab shows a comparison of the resources of these projects
To display in the work or resource lists only those that show variations in quantity or cost in the "Work volume " or "Resources" tab, right-click and select the menu item "Exclude coincident items".
You can save a report on comparing the cost estimates in file of the MS Excel format. To do this, click the “Export to MS Excel” icon.
16. Indicators for calculating the average cost of man-hours for repair of the capital assets of industrial enterprises are given in accordance with the letter of LLC "Scientific and Technical Center" "Economics of repair production" dated 11.03.2019. No. 10-E / 1.
17. The "User manual" of the software was updated and supplemented with a description of new functions.