UPDATE OF BTK SOFTWARE COMPLEX
Dear users of “Construction Technologies: ESTIMATE 8” software complex!
A new version of “Construction Technologies: ESTIMATE 8” was issued on March 11, 2021.
You can download the update here.
1. For actual budget documentation, the default value of the average monthly salary is 10628.39 UAH by the level of 3.8. According to the State Statistics Service information published on the official website on January 29, 2021, the average monthly salary by “Construction” type of activity was amounted to 9832 UAH in 2020.
According to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers № 671 dated 29.07.2020, the forecast consumer price index for 2021 is 108.1%. Thus, the level of the estimated salary during determination of construction cost in 2021 at the stage of project documentation development makes: 9832 × 1,081 = 10628.39 UAH. The average monthly working time per 1 employee in full-time employment mode for 2021 with a 40-hour working week makes 166.17 person/ hours.
2. In the template of the average monthly salary calculation included the level of the subsistence minimum, which for working ability persons as for January 1, 2021 makes 2270.00 UAH according to the “Law of Ukraine on the State Budget of Ukraine for 2021”. You can open the register of the average monthly salary calculation by “Own Norms” command of the menu – “Register of calculations of the estimated salary”.
3. Indicators of indirect cost of housing construction in the regions of Ukraine as for 01.10.2020 by the Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine dated 16.12.2020 № 311 are inserted.
4. In MS Excel, the conclusion on summary of works cost volumes by sections of the local estimate (“Reports” menu -“Summary of volumes and cost of works”) is implemented.
5. For the local estimate (Form № 1), the conclusion on printing out of the title page is realized. You can set the appropriate option in the “Print Settings” window.
6. When printing the Contract Price (Form № 9), in the case of deactivation of “Print number and date of the contract” option, the empty line with the number and date of the contract is not printed.
7. Improved download of estimates and contract prices from the files of IBD-5 format.
8. Significantly expanded selection of suppliers and prices for construction materials when requesting the price of the resource on BudPrice wholesale procurement service https://budprice.online
9. For actual estimate documentation, the value of the coefficients to the salary of employees engaged in the maintenance of machinery and mechanisms for the construction of mine workings (sections 26 and 27 of DSTU B D.2.7-1: 2012) is established as equal to 1. To establish the value of these coefficients according to the letter “Yuzhgiproshaht” SE № 83 dated 12.04.2013 (K26 = 1.96 K27 = 1.79), click the button located in the field of the corresponding coefficient, as shown in Fig. 1.
Fig 1. Default setting of the coefficient value to the salary of employees engaged in the maintenance of machinery and mechanisms for section 26.
10. In “Settings” window (“Tools” menu – “Settings”) the selection of language of the software interface - Ukrainian or Russian language according to own preferences is realized, fig. 2.
Fig. 2. Selecting the interface language and user base language.
11. The user base supports two languages. The language of the user's database, by analogy with the language of the estimated regulatory framework, is switched in the “Settings” window on the “Estimated documentation” tab (“Tools” menu – “Settings”), fig. 2.
12. Estimate 8 software supports not only the Ukrainian language, but can also translate the budget documentation into Russian, Ukrainian and even English. To translate the estimate documentation into the desired language, open the “Project Structure” window, select the estimate or items of the local estimate and click the “Edit” menu – “Translate”, fig. 3.
Fig. 3. Selecting a command to translate the text of the local estimate into another language.
Select from what language to which you want to translate the estimate documentation and set the “Translate content” option, if in addition to the names of estimates you want to translate into another language the positions of local estimates and resources, Fig. 4.
Fig. 4. Selection of language for translation of the estimate.
Turn your attention that the translation, depending on the volume of estimate documentation, may take certain time, but you can suspend the execution of this command anytime by clicking “Finish” button”. In this case the software will save all previously translated items and you can continue the translation at a time preferable for you.
13. The following items are added to estimates regulatory framework:
- SOU D.2.4-40159308-005: 2020 “Resource element estimates for repairing and construction works. Sealing of cracks in the pavement”
- SOU D.2.2-34898640-001: 2020 “Resource element estimates for construction works. Roads”
- SOU G.1-34898640-003: 2020 “Resource element estimates for maintenance works. Roads”
- SOU D.2.4-40090765-001: 2020 “Resource element estimates for repair and construction works. Roads”
- SOU G.1-40090765-003: 2020 “Resource element estimates for maintenance works. Roads”
- Amendment 1 to SOU D.2.7-40090765-002: 2019 “Resource estimates for the operation of construction machinery and mechanisms. Machines and mechanisms for construction and repair of roads, streets and driveways”.
- SOU D.2.4-03362152-001: 2020 “Resource element estimates for repair and construction works. Cutting and removing of trees in urban conditions”
- SOU D.2.7-03362152-002: 2020 "Resource estimates for the operation of construction machinery and mechanisms. Wood shredding machines”.
For “Construction Technologies: ESTIMATE 8” software complex purchasing, extension of the service agreement or obtaining additional information about the software complex, please call / fax (044) 201-08-47, (097) 924-35-60 (Ihor) or by E-mail: email@example.com