PAVLENKO VALERII OLEXANDROVYCH
Developer of economic and mathematical models of road facilities improvement in the Ukrainian SSR.
He has developed the General program of road economy development of the Ukrainian SSR.
PATH OF LIFE
Born on January 15, 1946 (Georgia). After graduating from the secondary school, he entered the Mining Technical School of Kirov region.
In 1966, he joined the Ukrainian SSR Armed Forces.
In 1969, he entered the Kommunar Mining and Metallurgical Institute, which he graduated from in 1975 and was qualified as an Engineer Economist.
Since 1975 he began his career at our Institute in the Economic Research Department as an Engineer.
Since 1978, he was transferred to the position of a Senior Researcher.
He was engaged in the following scientific developments:
- Development of economic and mathematical models with their subsequent implementation on electronic computers with reference to the main topics of the Department "Ways to improve the road economy of the Ukrainian SSR";
- Elaboration of the General Program for the Development of Road Facilities of the Ukrainian SSR until 1990. »;
- Ways to increase labor productivity in road organizations of the road sector.
In 1977 he entered the postgraduate course of the Moscow Automobile and Road Institute and defended his thesis on "Technical and economic factors of production efficiency improvement in road repair and construction organizations" which he successfully defended in 1984. And he received the academic degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences. In the same year, he was transferred to the position of a Head of the Department of Technical and Economic Research and Forecasting of Road Industry Development. Under his leadership, in the 80s, the Department worked in the areas of increasing the productivity in road industry and technical re-equipment of the road industry. In the 90s, the Department under the leadership of Valerii Pavlenko carried out significant work in the following directions:
- Improvement of road industry management structure;
- financing systems for the road complex;
- development of measures in the sphere of social protection of road workers;
- improvement of efficiency of road complex activity under market economy conditions.
He has 32 published scientific papers in domestic and foreign editions.
- SHULGIN MYKOLA PAVLOVYCH
- KOVAL PETRO MYKOLAIOVYCH
- RADOVSKYI BORYS SAMOILOVYCH
- RYBALCHENKO ANATOLII ANDRIIOVYCH
- EHOROV SERHII VIKTOROVYCH
- VYROZHEMSKYI VALERII KOSTIANTYNOVYCH
- VOLODKO VASYL PAVLOVYCH
- NAHAICHUK VASYL MYKHAILOVYCH
- KUCHMA MYKHAILO IVANOVYCH
- Shtilman Yefim Yosypovych
- SASKO MYKOLA FEDOROVYCH
- MISHCHENKO MYKHAILO LEONIDOVYCH
- Choborovska Iryna Stepanivna
- LYTVYNENKO ANATOLII SEMENOVYCH
- KYRYCHENKO LIUBOV FEDORIVNA
- PAVLENKO VALERII OLEXANDROVYCH
- DUKHOVNYI ISAAC ZELYKOVYCH
- ZABYSHNYI OLEKSANDR STEPANOVYCH
- TARASENKO LEONID PETROVYCH
- MARTYNENKO LEONID SERHIIOVYCH
- MAKARCHUK OLEKSANDR IVANOVYCH
- KOVALOV PETRO MYKOLAIOVYCH