PRESENTATION OF THE PROGRAM OF DEVELOPMENT OF CEMENT-CONCRETE ROADS IN UKRAINE
On August 5 at 15:00 Ukravtodor, “DerzhdorNDI” SE and the Cement Manufacturers Association of Ukraine will present the Program of development of cement concrete roads in Ukraine.
We invite industry experts, business representatives and media to participate in the event.
- Vladyslav Krykliy, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Oleksandr Kubrakov, Chairman of the State Agency of Roads of Ukraine
- Olena Shuliak, People's Deputy of Ukraine, Chairman of the Inter-Factional Association "For Big Construction"
- Pavlo Kachur, Chairman of Cement Manufacturers Association of Ukraine
- Mykola Berezovskyi, President of the National Association of Road Workers of Ukraine
- Artem Bezuglyi, Director of “DerzhdorNDI” SE.
Due to quarantine measures, the quantity of invited guests is limited. Anyone who is unable to attend the event personally can join the presentation online: https://youtu.be/q_kKcbcV14w
For participation in the event, please fill the form: https://forms.gle/CLrTy5NCY4K6mZaw9
Registration will last till 17:00, 04.08, confirmation of participation will be sent 04.08.2020 till 18:00.
Contact person: +380 (95) 081 64 67, Nataliia.
For reference: cement-concrete roads consist only 1% of the total road network in Ukraine. Almost there are no import components during construction of cement-concrete roads, which helps to save the funds allocated for roads recovery in the economy of Ukraine. Also cement-concrete roads are better adapted for heavy vehicles traffic.
The development of cement-concrete roads network in Ukraine is one of the items of program of Volodymyr Zelenskyi, President of Ukraine. The key cement-concrete object of “Big Construction” Program is the construction of 80 km of H-31 road within the Poltava region, which will be built in 2020.
Thanks to the developed program it is planned to multiply the number of objects that will be built and repaired with use of cement concrete on the roads of general importance.