The next session of Section 5 «Designing of roads and bridges» was held in the Skype mode yesterday.
During the session, design solutions were considered on the overhaul objects in Vinnytsia region and the current med-term repair in Ternopil and Transcarpathian regions.
The members of the section paid particular attention to the quality, technological effectiveness and optimality of the design solutions; therefore the following issues were discussed:
- options of pavement designs;
- options of artificial structures repair;
- options of traffic management schemes.
The importance of ensuring of traffic safety and compliance with the requirements of all current regulatory documents is always emphasized.
Our purpose is the maximum consideration of the latest developments in the regulatory documents that involve introduction of modern materials and technologies.
Despite the situation in our country, we continue to work actively together with the Road Services in the regions for fast implementation of the "Big Construction" National Program.
In conditions of extraordinary situation, we take all possible measures to prevent the coronavirus infection spreading, in particular:
- access to the workplace is provided by own or official vehicles and in the case of absolutely need only (with on-line registration);
- body temperature screening is performed at the entrance of the building;
- providing maximum distancing of all participants of the session of the Section by means of modern communication equipment;
- there is a requirement of staying no more than 5 persons in the room;
- distance between the participants of the session - not less than 1.5 m;
- each participant of the session has his individual disposable protective mask and disinfectant.