OPRC CONTRACTS SEMINAR
Today, Artem Bezuglyi, Director of “DerzhdorNDI” SE took part in “OPRC Project in Ukraine. Pros and Cons in the Implementation Process” roundtable organized by National Association of Roadworkers of Ukraine in Lviv.
Experience of implementation of the first pilot project on operational maintenance of OPRC final results on the road M-06 Kyiv-Chop in Lviv region was spotlighted during the event.
OPRC contracts philosophy is simple - the customer pays the contractor not for performed scope of works, but for the proper transport and operational condition of the road.
The Director presented methodical approaches for determination of the expected procurement cost under OPRC contracts.
It is need to continue the practice of implementation of mid - term road maintenance contracts by the final results, primarily at facilities that have been repaired or built at the expense of attracted funds of international financial institutions.
For successful widespread implementation of mid- term maintenance contracts by final result, first of all, the following is needed:
1) to adopt DSTU regarding maintenance levels;
2) to correct the existing Methodology of determination of the worksope in terms of operational maintenance;
3) to approve a standard operating maintenance contract by the final results;
4) to develop a methodology for determination of the expected procurement cost of operating maintenance by the final results
5) to develop the criteria for selection of priority sections for OPRC.