ESTIMATED PRICING SEMINAR
"Estimated Pricing in Road Construction" scientific and practical seminar organized by the State Road Agency of Ukraine jointly with “DerzhdorNDI” SE has started in Lviv today.
The seminar is attended by more than 140 professionals from all over Ukraine who are engaged in the issues of estimated pricing and public procurement in the road industry.
Among the main issues that were in view at the seminar are the following:
• - the main directions of road facilities development, legislative and regulatory innovations;
• - a new Methodology for determination of the road works cost;
• - procedure for development, approval and expertise of project documentation (need for procedure of EIA including development of a section of EIA);
• - new construction norms and national standards relating to the design and execution of road works - approaches for determination of design works cost, features of carrying out of works on scientific and technical support and the author’s supervision;
• - procedural guidelines for preparation of tender documents for works and services in road industry
Mentioned event will help to improve the qualification of specialists and increase their awareness level regarding major innovations in the pricing system in road industry.