COMPLETION OF THE WORKSHOP "ESITMATED PRICING IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION"
Today is the second day of the scientific and practical workshop "Estimated pricing in road construction" which is held in Ternopil, Ukraine and which is organized by Ukravtodor jointly with "DerzhdorNDI" SE.
This event enabled all the participants to get the answers to numerous questions on estimated pricing and be involved in interesting discussions. Basing on the results of the workshop, the specialists in cost estimating have come to the following conclusions:
• to abandon the post-Soviet system of estimated pricing and transit to the European rules for cost estimation, that is - the resource method should be applied only at the stage of drafting the investment and cost estimate documentation;
• to make a transition to a fixed contract price with the possibility of correction of work scope and additional types of work at the expense of risk covering funds;
• to review the approaches for determination of classes of consequences for road construction objects - to consider the possibility of assigning the regional (local) roads to CC 1 class of consequences;
• to apply the non-price criteria to public procurement;
• to improve approaches to qualification requirements formed during the tenders, in particular, regarding the minimum required equipment, personnel and work experience.
On completion of the workshop, the participants received personal Certificates of advanced training.
Thank you all for your work and we are waiting you at our next events.
All the presentation materials of the authors who gave their consent for distribution had been sent to the e-mail addresses specified during completing a Google registration form. In case of difficulties with the receipt of materials, please contact the workshop organizers by tel. +38- 044- 456- 25- 47