AMENDMENT No.2 TO DBN В.2.3-4
Today, a public discussion of the Draft Amendment No. to DBN B.2.3-4 “ROADS. Part I. Designing. Part II. Construction” was held in a video conference mode.
During this session the proposals from leading experts of industry were considered which concerned the following:
- optimization of traffic lane width in settlements;
- feasibility of arranging of the area for emergency stop on the long descents;
- the need for arranging of a stopping lane on roads with III lanes in both directions;
- clarification of possible materials for the pavement top layer;
- clarification of consumption of the materials and the work scope in the arrangement of pavement layers;
- clarification of transport interchanges classification and schemes of arrangement of acceleration and deceleration lanes on them;
- feasibility of arrangement barriers for pedestrian protection at crossings and barriers for sidewalk separation from the roadway;
- clarification of the coefficient of compaction of asphalt mixtures in the pavement layers in specific cases;
- clarification of acceptance control conditions on the rolling lanes;
- clarification of tolerances of the acceptance control of the foundation, pavement and levelling layer;
- increased attention to cultural heritage objects.
The public discussion, which lasted about two hours, was attended by more than 40 participants who presented many proposals during the discussion.
Many thanks to everyone who took part in the discussion. Your active position indicates a real desire to improve the road infrastructure. Sure that thanks to common efforts, finally we will be able to get a quality document. Special thanks to those who have submitted or plan to submit their proposals in writing form by our E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to take maximum account of modern design solutions that are used in the leading countries of the world.