AMENDMENTS TO THE STANDARD
“DerzhdorNDI” SE has developed Amendment No. 1 to DSTU-N B.V.2.3-39: 2016 "Guidance for arrangement of pavement layers made of stone materials" which has to be approved by the “Ukrainian Research and Training Center for Standardization, Certification and Quality” State enterprise.
This Amendment had been developed for improving and unifying the requirements for the process of arrangement of pavement layers using gravel-sand and sand-gravel mixtures treated with bituminous binder and concrete.
The document contains standardized requirements for:
- stone materials treated by bituminous binder and concrete
- technological processes for the arrangement of reinforced pavement layers using such kind of materials that are made in mixing plants or during mixing on the road
The mentioned Amendment to DSTU will allow expanding the nomenclature of road-building materials and processes for arrangement of:
- road foundation layers of I - IV road categories, including for pavement made of hot asphalt concrete mixtures
- road foundation layers of IV and V road categories, including for pavement made of cold asphalt concrete mixtures
- pavement of IV roads category with arrangement of double surface treatment
- pavement of V road category of improved lightweight type for III, IV road-climatic zones with arrangement of double treatment of surfase treatment