MEETING OF OLEKSANDR KUBRAKOV, HEAD OF UKRAVTODOR WITH “DERZHDORNDI” SE SCIENTISTS
Today, Oleksandr Kubrakov, Head of Ukravtodor met with scientists of “DerzhdorNDI” SE.
Artem Bezuglyi, Director of “DerzhdorNDI” SE, and Stanislav Hvozdikov, Deputy Director for European Integration of “DerzhdorNDI” SE, also announced their plans for 2021-2023.
During the meeting the following main challenges of the road industry were discussed:
- increase trust and reducing of the corruption risks;
- attracting of new players to the market with new technologies;
- increasing competition and efficiency of procurements in the road industry;
- minimization of the cost of one kilometer of road ;
- creation of a quality assurance system at all stages of the lifecycle of infrastructure facility.
Olexander Kubrakov emphasized that the chosen vector of reforms for the road industry is unalterable: Ukraine will increasingly integrate into the international quality management system. “DerzhdorNDI” SE should be the flagship of these changes - this will be the main evaluation of its activity effectiveness.
As a result, an agreement was reached about quarterly reporting meetings at the Institute, during which the intermediate results with the implementation of reforms in road economy will be considered.